miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

Respuesta a la carta de la Embajada de Canada



                   
                                                    http://tinyurl.com/yd68g32f

The career that I study is Health Promotion and Education, I chose to take a course in alternative medicine therapies, "The Code of Emotion" which consists in releasing trapped emotions since these, make our body also become ill Which caused emotional problems, and as I worked with patients giving these therapies I realized that this area (health) was very interesting, and that there were many other things that I had to learn in order to give them better service and support to my Patients; In the same way I consider that because it is currently the topic of health is necessary to take preventive measures and encourage and motivate people to care more about their well-being, teaching them a healthy way of life.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Organigrama de Actividades diarias.

Organigrama Horario Lunes a viernes Sábado Domingo 06:00 – 07:00 Aseo p...